Alikadam Tourist Spot । Spend The Night । Local Food । ETC
Welcome to Alikadam, Bandarban District, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh.
The name of Bandarban comes first when we talk about the mountains of Bangladesh. One of its Upazilas is Alikadam. Alikadam Upazila is about 111 km from Bandarban. Thanchi Upazila is located at the east and north-east side of Alikdam Upazila. Lama Upazila is at the northwest side, Naikhyongchhari Upazila is at west and southwest side, and Rakhine State of Myanmar is at southwest and south side of it. name Alikadam is derived from “Alohakyadong”. Ali’s tunnel is the most popular in Alikadam. roads of Alikadam are at the highest point of the hill. main source of Alikadam’s economy is zoom farming and bamboo-wood. The Matamuhuri River flows through Alikadam Upazila.
How to go Alikadam-
Whenever you want to go Alikadam, search on the home page of our website by selecting the name of the area and where to go (Alikadam). You will find our website (www.kemnejabo.com), bus counter location and phone number, bus fare, bus type (AC / non-AC) and all information.
Places of interest-
There are numerous attractions in this area to satisfy your mind.
It is one of the highest mountain peaks in Bangladesh. The highest road has been built at an altitude of two and a half thousand feet above the ground. The hill is shaped like an egg so the locals call it Dim(egg)hill.
Go to Alikadam by bus or jeep from Chakaria. From Alikadam you can go to Dim Pahar by motorbike.
Ali’s Cave or Ali’s Tunnel:
This Ali tunnel or Ali cave is located in Alikadam Upazila. This tunnel is naturally created. The tunnel is narrow enough for visitors to crawl. Where you would need to use torch lights. Ali’s tunnel is 3 km away from Alikadam bus stand. From Alikadam you will have to go to Manchupra Para by auto or on foot and then you will have to walk for about 20 minutes to reach the starting point of the cave.
It is Located in this Upazila. You have to walk 12-14 km up the hill to reach this waterfall. Mountaineers will have a different experience to go to this waterfall. The experience of those who have gone here is like conquering Everest.
Other places of interest-
Alikadam also has various waterfalls (Chaimpra waterfall, Tamangjhiri waterfall, Tinam waterfall, Thankuin waterfall, Palangkhiang waterfall, Poyamuhuri waterfall, Maraintang hill, Rupmuhuri waterfall, Lad Merag waterfall, Shilbunia waterfall). Alikadam cantonment of Bangladesh army.
Where to spend the night-
You can rent a room of 200 tk. There are available hotels on Ali kadam-Thanchi road.
can book a room – booking room.
Where to eat-
- Alikadam’s food? ———> In this region, you will find a variety of fresh mountain vegetables and fruits.
- Within a few steps in this area, you will find cottage restaurants on various hills.
Where can I get a vehicle? Where is the counter? What do I do if I don’t get a vehicle? Can I have a vehicle at night? Can I have a place to stay? Will the restaurant be open?
- Whenever you come to Ali kadam or wherever you live here, you can easily reach your destination. You will find counters at all stations. Each station has different bus counters. Contact them to find your destination address.
- To find your counter, contact us by collecting the bus counter number below and we will give you specific information.
- Transportation system at Ali kadam is open 24 hours a day. You will get the bus address by scrolling down.
- At every station in Rangamati, you can easily find hotels to stay. You can book a room by entering the link above.
If You Want to know another Tourist Spot Information? Click Here