Benapole – Where to spend the night, to eat and places of interest
You are invited to Benapole, a port city on the Indo-Bangladesh border. Welcome to, the main center of land port between Bangladesh and India.
Benapole is a port city on the border of Bangladesh and India. Where a border checkpoint and international land port are located. port Custom House is there to handle the customs activities of this land port. Bangladesh Land Port Authority conducts land port activities. Bangladesh-India train service was conducted through Benapole railway station. it’s on the Bangladesh-India border belongs to Sharsha Upazila of Jessore district. there is a leading municipality in Bangladesh. Benapole has now become a developed municipality. The opposite side of Benapole is known as Petrapole. It belongs to Bangaon subdivision of West Bengal. Benapole land port is used as the main center of trade between Bangladesh and India. Kolkata is only 60 km from Benapole.
How to go-
Whenever you want to go Benapole, search on the home page of our website by selecting the name of the area and where to go (boarding point). You will find our website (kemnejabo.com), bus counter location and phone number, bus fare, bus type (AC / non-AC) and all information.
Places of interest-
From Jessore Sadar, you can reach Benapole land port in Sharsha Upazila by bus, private car or auto. In addition to commodity trade, hundreds of travellers travel between the two countries every day on this land route. It is located at a distance of 60 km from Kolkata city. About 90 percent of the trade between the two countries occurs at Bena-pole.
Where to spend the night-
You can rent a hotel room starts from 200tk to as much as you can. Sharsha Upazila has enough hotels to stay. Among them are Tourist Motel, Hotel Port View International, Hotel Rajnigandha, Hotel Rajnigandha, Hotel Suncity, Hotel Mau, etc.
You can book a room – booking room.
Where to eat:
- Benapole food?>>> you will find food in various restaurants, cafes and hotels within a very short distance.
Where can I get a vehicle? Where is the counter? What do I do if I don’t get a vehicle? Can I have a vehicle at night? Can I have a place to stay? Will the restaurant be open?
- Whenever you come to Benapole or wherever you live here, you can easily reach your destination. You will find counters at all stations. Each station has different bus counters. Contact them to find your destination address.
- To find your counter, contact us by collecting the bus counter number below and we will give you specific information.
- Transportation system at Benapoleis open 24 hours a day. You will get the bus address by scrolling down.
- At every station in Benapole, you can easily find hotels to stay. You can book a room by entering the link above.