Chittagong Tourist Place – Where to Eat, Spend Night, Find Tourist place
Historic Porto Grand is today’s Chittagong. Chittagong city is well known as the city of Baro Auliya (12 saints) and also famous for mountains, seas, valleys, the largest port city in the country, the best business establishments in the country, various educational institutions, numerous rivers, the Chittagong Hill Tracts, various small ethnic groups, parks. The port city of Chittagong will impress you with its hospitality, beauty and clean environment.
How to go- (Chittagong Tourist Place)
- There are direct bus services available to Chittagong from Cox’s Bazar Bus Terminal and Kalatali Beach.
- Scroll down to contact the counter to get the information of the counter.
Tourist Attractions- (Chittagong Tourist Place)
Patenga Beach, Foy’s Lake, Chittagong Zoo, Shrine of Hazrat Shah Amanat (RA), Dargah of Hazrat Bayazid Bostami (RA), Ethnic Museum, War Cemetery, DC Hill, Batali Hill, Chandranath Hill (Sitakunda), Banshkali eco-park , Parky Beach (Anwara), Karnafuli River, Sangu River, Kadam Mubarak Mosque, Historic Andarkilla Jame Mosque, Chittagong Zoo, Jamburi Park, Botanical Garden & Ecopark (Sitakunda), Banshkhali Tea Garden, Maizbhandar Darbar Sharif (Fatikchhari), Banshbaria Beach, Chittagong University, Bangladesh Military Academy (BMA), Bangladesh Marine Academy, BTV (Chittagong Center), Airport, Stadium etc.
Where to spend the night:
You can rent a room strats from Tk 200 to as much as you can. Radisson Blu Chittagong By View, The Penisola Chittagong, Well Park Residence, Hotel Agrabad, Day Avenue Hotel & Suites, Hotel Tower in International Lee, White Inn, Asian SR Hotel, Executive Residence, City Inn, Foy’S Lake Resort, Hotel Hilton City, Hotel Safina Ltd., Hill Town, Residence etc. are the renowned hotels.
You can book a room – booking room.
Where to eat:
The people of Chittagong love to eat and love to feed the guests also. The people of Chatgaon are known as food lovers. In fact, the foods that will win your heart. In Chittagong, there are so many aesthetic dishes like shutki, madhuvat, bela biscuit and colour tea, bakarkhani, lakshishak, roast beef roast, pelon dal, kalabhuna, biryani, mezbani meat, aflatun haluya, pal pitha, nona hilsa etc. There are a huge numer of of hotels and restaurants available whenever you will be staying.
Visit one of the shopping complexes in Chittagong for your favourite domestic and foreign shopping. Chittagong Shopping Complex, Afmi Plaza, Sanmar Ocean City, 1 to 99 Taka Market, Alangkar Shopping Complex etc.
How do you reach to your destination on time?
- For exams / interviews / official / personal purposes, we often have to move from one city to another. But major tensions are traveling, Staying and arriving on time.
- When will I get out of here? When will I arrive? Where will I stay after going? Many questions plague us. But we need to be prepared to overcome this . In this concern
- More or less everyone suffers from traffic jams in Bangladesh so try to get out earlier.
- Of course try to get the best service from the service below.
- Take a look at Google Maps and you will be able to reach your destination easily.
Some questions disturb us a lot-
Where can I get a bus? Where is the counter? What to I do if I do not get a bus? Can I have a bus at night? Can I have a place to stay? Will the restaurant be open?
- Whenever you come to Chittagong or wherever you live here, you can easily reach your destination. You will find counters at all stations. Each station has different bus counters. Contact them to find your destination address.
- To find your counter, contact us by collecting the bus counter number below and we will give you specific information.
- Transportation system in Chittagong is open 24 hours a day. You will get the bus address by scrolling down.
- At every station in Chittagong, you can easily find hotels to stay. You can book a room by entering the link above.