Cumilla – Cumilla Touris Spot – Where To Spend Night, Eat Local Food
You are eagerly invited to the city which is famous for khadi cloth and rasmalai (sweets). Welcome to Cumilla, an administrative region in the Chittagong Division of southeastern Bangladesh.
The Tropic of Cancer line has crossed Comilla district. Brahmanbaria in the north, Feni and Noakhali in the south, Tripura of India in the east, Chandpur, Narayanganj and Munshiganj in the west. Area: 307.33 sq. Km. Comilla district consists of 17 Upazilas. 11 parliamentary seats, 1 city corporation. The district consists of 175 unions, 3,6 villages, 555 hats and bazaars, a total population of 56,02,625, 5 government colleges and universities, 31 private colleges and thousands of other educational institutions. There are about four thousand industrial factories out of which one is EPZ and 8 are textile mills.
How to go:
visit our web site, and search your destination, there to contact the counter, you will get the information of the counter.
Comilla’s places of interest:
Tourist Attractions are:
Moynamoti War Cemetery –
Moynamoti War Cemetery is located at Pira Bazar in Cumila Cantonment, 5 km west of Cumilla city, adjacent to Dhaka-Chittagong highway. It is used to open from 8 am to 5 pm.
Magic Paradise is located 2 km away from Cumilla city. From Cumila Kotbari Biswabari, you can go to Magic Paradise by using local CNG for 20tk per head.
Lalmai hill can be reached by local vehicle from Cumi-lla city. The length of the hill is 4.6 km. Its height is 48 meters. The northern part of the hill is known as Moynamati hill and the southern part as Lalmai hill.
Shalbon Bihar is located at Kotbari in Cumilla district. it is the site of one of the ancient civilizations.
Dharmasagar pond can be easily reached from Cumilla city by any vehicle. At present, its area is 23.17 acres across Dharmasagar.
It is one of the many ancient sites of the Lalmai Mainamati archaeological site in Cumilla district.
Blue Water Park-
Blue Water Park located in Cumilla town. It is very easy to travel from the centre of Cumilla to Blue Water Park.
Dinosaur Park can be reached from Cumilla city.
You can reach Cumilla’s EPZ and reach Fun Town a little south from Dhulipara Chowmuhani.
Shah Shuja Mosque-
The Shia Shuja Mosque has survived with its glory in the district of Cumilla for 350 years. Rickshaws or taxis can be taken from Cumilla city to go there.
Utkhara shrine can be reached from Cumilla city. It is known that Chittagong is known as the city of Three hundred and sixty auliyas, Sylhet is the city of three hundred and sixty auliyas in and Cumilla is known as the city of three hundred auliyas.
Cumilla is located 3 km west of Kompaniganj Bazar. Can go there by bus/taxi. The Gomti river originates in the hilly region of Amarpur, Udaipur, Sonaimuri in the Indian state of Tripura.
Where to spend the night
You can rent a hotel room starts from 200tk to as much as you can. Among them-. Hotel Q Palace, Amania Rest House, Hotel Dreamland, Hotel Nidrabagh, Masum Rest House, Hotel Melody, Sabu Resthouses, Hotel Midtown, Hotel Meraj, Hotel Al-Falah, Asik Residential Rest House are some famous hotels.
You can book a room – booking room.
Where to eat
- Cumilla food?>>>it has a special meal in the afternoon. Rasmalai(sweets) of Matri Bhandar has been the tradition of Cumilla for ages. That address is the only famous Rasmalai Services in Manoharpur. All other services are used as pseudonyms.
- Passengers from Dhaka to Chittagong and Cox’s Bazar always have to stop at various cafe restaurants in Cumilla.
- In the city, you can find food in different restaurants, cafes and hotels within a very short distance
Cumilla is famous for khadi textiles. Khadi cloth is available in various shopping malls in Cumilla. You should go to Cumilla
Where can I get a vehicle? is the counter? What do I do if I don’t get a vehicle? Can I have a vehicle at night? Can I have a place to stay? Will the restaurant be open?
- Whenever you come to Cumilla or wherever you live here, you can easily reach your destination. You will find counters at all stations. Each station has different bus counters. Contact them to find your destination address.
- To find your counter, contact us by collecting the bus counter number below and we will give you specific information.
- Transportation system at Cumilla is open 24 hours a day. You will get the bus address by scrolling down.
- At every station in Cumilla, you can easily find hotels to stay. You can book a room by entering the link above.
Get To Know about another Sights Information of Bangladesh, click here