Gaibandha । Gaibandha Tour । Spend The Night । Where To Eat । ETC
Welcome to Gaibandha District of Rangpur Division and Administrative Region of Northern Bangladesh.
Gaibandha district is bounded on the north by Kurigram and Rangpur districts, on the south by Bogra and Joypurhat districts, on the east by Jamalpur district, Teesta and Jamuna rivers and on the west by Rangpur, Dinajpur and Joypurhat districts. Gaibandhaa is divided into seven Upazilas. it was the capital of the king in the Gobindaganj area about 5200 years ago. The great king had about 60 (sixty) thousand cows. The name is common as the place of the cow barrier. it has about 1800 industries including small scale, medium scale and large scale industries. Notable rivers of this district are Brahmaputra river, Teesta river, Jamuna, Ghaghat, Bengali river etc.
How to go-
visit our web site, and search your destination, there to contact the counter, you will get the information of the counter
Places of interest
There are numerous places of interest in this district to satisfy your heart.
S.K.S Inn Resort-
The modern SKS Inn Resort is located in Gaibandha district. Surrounded by lush greenery, SKS Inn Resort has a variety of trees, a gym, a game zone, an open stage, a kids zone, a swimming pool, a restaurant, a seminar room, a beautiful pond and a variety of modern facilities. SKS Inn is located 4 km away from Gaibandha town.
Jamalpur Shahi Mosque-
The Jamalpur Shahi Mosque in Gaibandha was built about 600 years ago for the propagation of Islam under the supervision of the Iraqi Sufi Hazrat Shah Jamal (RA) and also kept that name at Union Parishad and the mosque. Jamalpur Shahi Mosque is located at Boro Jamalpur village in Sadullapur Upazila, 16 km west of Gaibandha town.
Gaibandha Municipal Park-
Gaibandha Municipal Park, a recreation center under Gaibandha Municipality. Gaibandha Municipal Park started its journey on 1 acre 6hundred land. Rickshaws and autorickshaws can be used to go there from Gaibandhaa district.
Bamandanga zamindar house-
The zamindar house of Gaibandha district is located at Bamandanga. Zamindar Krishnakant Roy was the founder of this zamindar house. But no one knows when this manor house was built. Krishnakanta is a Brahmin of Gaur descent. From Gaibandha town you can go directly to Bamandanga.
The Friendship Center Hall is the completely underground hall. The architect has already won various awards at home and abroad for his aesthetic construction style. Kashef Mahbub Chowdhury is the architect of the building inspired by Mahasthangarh Buddhist Monastery. Located only 5 km away from Gaibandha district.
Dreamland Educational Park-
As soon as you enter through the main gate of Dreamland Park, you can see various local and foreign flowering trees on both sides of the narrow road. It is located at Horinmari village in Palashbari Upazila of Gaibandhaa. Located 30 km from the main city.
Goods are transported to different parts of the country and abroad through Balasi Ghat or seaport. It is the seaport and a place of interest in Gaibandha district.
Where to spend the night
You can rent a hotel room starts from 300tk to as much as you can. Among them – Gaibandha Circuit House, SKS Inn, Mass Development Center etc. are famous places to stay at night
You can book a room – booking.com
What to taste in Gaibandha :
- Gaibandha food? >>> This district is famous for its Rosmanjari(sweet). Rasamanjari is a famous sweet of Gaibandha district. It is a very popular food in Gaibandha district. In Gaibandha city, you can find food in different restaurants, cafes and hotels within a few yards.
Where can I get a vehicle? Where is the counter? What do I do if I don’t get a vehicle? Can I have a vehicle at night? Can I have a place to stay? Will the restaurant be open?
- Whenever you come to Gaibandha or wherever you live here, you can easily reach your destination. You will find counters at all stations. Each station has different bus counters. Contact them to find your destination address.
- To find your counter, contact us by collecting the bus counter number below and we will give you specific information.
- Transportation system at Gaibandha is open 24 hours a day. will get the bus address by scrolling down.
- you can easily find hotels to stay in. You book a room by entering the link above.
- Where can I get a car? is the counter? What do I do if I don’t get a car? Can I have a car at night? I have a place to stay? Will the restaurant be open?
- Gaibanda why not come to that end? Or why not stay where you are? You can easily reach your destination. You will find counters at all stations. Each station has different bus counters. Contact them to find your destination address.
- To find your counter, contact us by collecting the bus counter number below and you will be given specific information.
- The bus stand is open 24 hours a day. You will get the bus address by scrolling down.
- At every station in this district, you can stay in the alleys. book a room by entering the link above
Click here to know about other places of interest in Bangladesh