Gazipur Resort । Tourist Spot । Where To Eat । How To Go । ETC
Welcome to Gazipur, one of the industrial areas of Bangladesh. Travelling to Gazipur will give you a great pleasure. Gazipur Resort info with.
Gazipur is an administrative region in the Dhaka division of central Bangladesh. It is a special district of Bangladesh due to its location. The district of Gazipur is full of infinite possibilities in the combination of history and tradition with blackened glory and colourful brilliance. Gazipur has played a heroic role in various movements and struggles during the Mughal-British-Pakistan period. It is bounded on the north by Mymensingh and Kishoreganj, on the south by Dhaka district and Narayanganj district, on the east by Kishoreganj district and Narsingdi district and on the west by Dhaka district and Tangail district. consists of 5 Upazilas (Sreepur, Kaliakair, Kaliganj, Kaspia and Gazipur) Gazipur has a City Corporation. Among the eminent persons are Meghnad Saha (astrophysicist), Md. Samsul Haque (founding president of Swadhin Bangla football team), Fakir Shahabuddin (first attorney general of Bangladesh), Tajuddin Ahmed, the first prime minister of independent Bengal.
How to go-
Whenever you want to go Gazipur, search on the home page of our website by selecting the name of the area and where to go (Gazipur). You will find our website (kemnejabo.com), bus counter location and phone number, bus fare, bus type (AC / non-AC) and all information.
Places of interest-
The historic Bhawal Rajbari stands on about 5 acres of land in Joydebpur, Gazipur district. Although the construction work of this palace was started by the zamindar Loknarayan Roy, Raja Kaliarayan Roy completed the construction work. Here you will see so many big buildings like Raj Bilas, Puran Bari, Nat Mandir, Hawa Mahal, Padma Nav buildings with different names. From Gazipur Sadar Crossroads take the Joydebpur-Rajbari road and proceed eastwards to reach Bhawal Rajbari.
Bangabandhu Safari Park-
The park is located in Mauna Union in Sreepur Upazila of Gazipur district. One of the attractions of this Bangabandhu Safari Park is the core safari. There are tigers, lions, giraffes, zebras, wild deer and other animals walking around and in the middle of the minibus, movement is quite fascinating. It is an interesting place to visit. Bangabandhu Safari Park is located 3 km west of Bagher Bazar which is 40 km north of Mymensingh Highway.
Bhawal National Park-
Bhawal National Park has been developed at Joydebpur in Gazipur district. Where due to the abundance of Gajari trees, it is also known to many as Bhawal Gajari Garh. There are many species of trees, shrubs, palms, grasses, species of herbs, medicinal plants, etc. Bhawal National Park is located at a distance of 3 km from Gazipur Sadar across Joydevpur Crossroads.
Nuhash Polli is located in Pirujali village in Gazipur district. Every installation in Nuhash Polli has the touch and love of Humayun Ahmed, the magician of the story writing. You have to come to Hotapara bus stand from Gazipur Sadar. From Hotpara bus stand you can reach Nuhash Polli by tempo, rickshaw or CNG.
St. Nicholas Church-
St. Nicholas Church is a holy place for Christians located in Nagari Union in Kaliganj Upazila of Gazipur. The first bilingual Bible was translated from St. Nicholas Church into the regional Bengali language of Kaliganj. From Gazipur Sadar Tongi, you can cross the Ahsanullah Master Flyover by bus or CNG to Kaliganj and reach St. Nicholas Church via Nolchota Bridge.
Sarah Resort has won the hearts of the visitors in a very short time due to its excellent natural environment and caring attitude towards children located at Gazipur Rajbari. Where there are Presidential Villa, Premium Villa, Raja View Tower, Water Lodge, Mud House, Day Long Package etc.
Boliadi zamindar house-
Boliadi Zamindar Bari, one of the 400-year-old archaeological monuments of Bangladesh, is located in Boliadi Union of Kaliakair Upazila in Gazipur District. Saad Uddin Siddiqui, son of Qutb Uddin Siddiqui, a descendant of Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiqui (R)(the first Caliph of Islam), was the first head of the Boliyadi Estate established as a Farman of Mughal Emperor Jahangir. You can get off at a place called Chandra in Gazipur district and come to Kaliakair bus stand and from there you can take a rickshaw to the house of Boliadi zamindar.
Shrifaltali zamindar house-
The zamindar’s house is located at Shrifaltali village of Kaliakair in Gazipur district. Where this zamindar house was founded by Rahim Newaz Khan Chowdhury.
The Base Camp Bangladesh-
The country’s first outdoor activity camp The Base Camp Bangladesh has been set up from Gazipur to Rajendrapur.
Jol o Jongoler Kabbo-
Jol o jongoler kabbo has been built on 90 bighas of land in Pubail of Tongi in Gazipur. Where the resort has been decorated by skilled designers with bamboo and jute while keeping the nature intact. From Gazipur you have to go Shivbari, then you can go Jol o jongoler kabbo by auto.
Sohag Palli has been built on 11 acres of land in Kalampur village in Gazipur district. Where carvings carved on the balcony, built lake, different species of fish, etc. can be seen. The gate of Sohag village is at Kalampur village, 4 km away from Chondra junction of Gazipur.
Ekdala fort is located in Kapasia Upazila of Gazipur district. There, on the west side of the Shitalakkha and Brahmaputra rivers, a Hindu king built the Ekdala fort, 5 km long and 2 km wide. From Gazipur to Kapasia Upazila, you can take an auto to Ekadala Fort.
Belai Beel next to Chelai river in Gazipur district. Where Baria, Brahmangaon, Baktarpur and Bamchini mouza villages are surrounded by a fascinating Belai Beel. From Gazipur, go down to Shivbari and from there take a rickshaw or CNG to Kanaiya Bazar and reach Kanaiya Bazar Ghat.
Other places of interest:
- Bhawal Raj is located at Shmashaneshwari, Joydevpur.
- Various resorts Spring Valley Resort (Gazipur), Rajendra Eco Resort (Rajendrapur Cantonment), Ananda Park Resort (Kaliakair) etc.
- Kashimpur zamindar house.
- Bhawal National Park.
- National University.
- Open University.
- Bangabandhu Digital University.
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University.
- Rothkhola, Joydevpur.
- Bigraha temple of Udhur Jagannath, Pubail.
Where to spend the night- Gazipur Resort.
- You can rent a hotel room starts from 200tk to as much as you can. Among numerous hotels/ Gazipur Resort – Rest House, Dak Bungalow, Al-Medina, Hotel Jolly, Hotel Channel Inta, Hotel Anamika, Modern, Japan Residential, Hotel Dreamland Residential, Hotel Eliza, Guest House, Manjuri Hotel, Hotel Raj Moni, Hotel Goj, Hotel Goj, Hotel Center etc. are quite famous.
- You can book a room – booking room.
Where to eat –
- Gazipur food? ———> The famous food in this town is jackfruit and guava.
- The food that is more popular here is various coloured cakes (Tilpuli, Mugpuli, Rangapuli, Khirpuli, Vapapuli, Khirsa Puli, Chirer Puli etc.)
- In Gazipur, you can find food in different restaurants, cafes and hotels just two steps away.
- Popular shopping malls of Gazipur are Megha Best Fashion House, Anwara Shopping Complex, Beauty Plaza Shopping Complex, Naeem Fashion.
- There are various types of industrial trade and various garments are available here. Do shopping in this city with joy.
Where can I get a vehicle? Where is the counter? What do I do if I don’t get a vehicle? Can I have a vehicle at night? Can I have a place to stay? Will the restaurant be open?
- Whenever you come to Gazipur or wherever you live, you can easily reach your destination. You will find counters at all stations. Each station has different bus counters. Contact them to find your destination address.
- To find your counter, contact us by collecting the bus counter number below and we will give you specific information.
- Transportation system at Gazipur is open 24 hours a day. You will get the bus address by scrolling down.
- At every station in Gazipur, you can easily find hotels to stay. You can book a room by entering the link above.
Click here for information on other places of interest in Bangladesh.