Khagrachari Tourist Spots
The beauty of this khagrachari region made with great care of nature which cannot be expressed in words. So, there is no better choice than Khagrachari to lost yourself in the green and enjoy the harmony between hills and sky. In addition to seeing the diversity of tribal culture, there are numerous places of interest scattered all over the region that will satisfy the thirst of the adventurous travellers. Khagrachari named after the Khagra forest. In the past, it was called Corpus Mahal. Khagrachari Tourist Spots.
How to go-
If you scroll down here, you will get the information of the counter.
Places of interest- Khagrachari Tourist Spots
If you want to enjoy the beauty of the mountains, must visit these places in Khagrachari:
Alutila Tourist Center:
As the tourist center is located on the side of Khagrachari-Chittagong road, buses and taxis can be used to go there. Alutila is 9 km from Khagrachhari Sadar. The whole Khagrachari Sadar can be seen at a glance from Alutila.
Alutila waterfall or Risang waterfall:
You can go there by Herringbone road jeeps, rental cars, bikes or by foot from the road. Hundreds of people crowded there to see the waterfall. Where you can bath. The distance from Khagrachari to Risang waterfall is 4 km.
Mysterious tunnel / Alutila cave:
This tunnel is on the side of Khagrachari-Chittagong road, where you can use any kind of transport to reach there. You have to buy a ticket to enter this cave/tunnel. Tourists need to have torch when going through the cave and have to crawl in the middle of the cave to finish it. A different kind of experience will be created in this mysterious tunnel of Alutila.
Nunchhor debota pond :
11 km south of Khagrachhari Sadar is the location of this pond. Every year thousands of people gather here for worship. The natural beauty around the huge pond will bring joy to your mind.
- There are parks, memorials and cottages to see in Sadar.
- Khagrachhari Sadar has Changi River, Horticulture Park, Heritage Park, Hanging Bridge, Rubber Dam, Hatimura Hills etc.
- Although Sajek is very close to Khagrachari but Sajek Valley is not in Khagrachhari district. Enter Rangamati district for more information about Sajek.
Where to spend the night:
You can rent a room starts from 200tk to as much as you can. Among them – Tourist Motel (Contact- 0371-62084), Hotel Ekochhari Inn (Contact- 037161625), Shail Subarna (Contact 0371-61436), Hotel Jiran (Contact- 037161071), Four Star, Khri-Star, Lobiyat, Chengi, Uphar Raju Boarding, Chowdhury Boarding, Bhai Bhai Boarding are some famous names.
- You can book a room – booking room
Where to eat:
- We all are quite curious about the food of Khagrachhari tribal people. There are small restaurants, hotels, cafes are available here. Where you will find a variety of delicious, unique food. Which you have never seen before. Bangladesh is an agricultural country but Khagrachhari produces a lot of agricultural fruits.
- Chicken soup with young tamarind leaves, Falgun’s green reddish mango leafs mashed or raw young whole banana mashed, young bamboo cooked in various terms, bamboo fry, bamboo stalks, mocha mashed, raw turmeric mashed, small flower with small fish, banana leaves, banana Kalmi bharta, thankuni leaf bharta, various types of cooked vegetables, chicken gurdani, hill duck meat kalabhuna, kanchaki fry and bharta are some of the fun and delicious items.
The hill people make their own clothes, art, handicrafts, etc. You will see something which is used to be Bengali tradition but now rare.
Where can I get a vehicle? Where is the counter? What do I do if I don’t get a vehicle? Can I have a vehicle at night? Can I have a place to stay? Will the restaurant be open?
- Whenever you come to Khagrachari or wherever you live here, you can easily reach your destination. You will find counters at all stations. Each station has different bus counters. Contact them to find your destination address.
- To find your counter, contact us by collecting the bus counter number below and we will give you specific information.
- Transportation system at Khagrachari is open 24 hours a day. You will get the bus address by scrolling down.
- At every station in Khagrachari, you can easily find hotels to stay. You can book a room by entering the link above.
We Invited you again to enjoy a city surrounded by mountains, tunnels, fountains, hanging bridges, tribes and a city of different cultures.
You Can Get More Information Like Khagrachari Tourist Spots click Here