Nazirpur । Hotel । Tourist Spot । How To Go And Etc
Welcome to Nazirshail Rice Market at Nazirpur Upazila. . Travelling to Nazirpur will give you great pleasure.
A Nazir named Aga Baker Khan lived in this area. The area where he lived was called Nazirpur. Gradually settlements were formed and Upazilas were established. The area was once famous for producing a type of special rice called Nazir Shail. It is an Upazila of Pirojpur district with Tungipara in the north, Nesrabad in the east, Pirojpur district in the south and Bagerhat district in the west. There are 9 unions in this Upazila (Matibhanga, Malikhali, Deulbari Dobra, Dirgha, Shakharikathi, Nazirpur Sadar, Sekhmatia, Sriramkathi and Kalardoania). Famous personalities like Mustafa Jamal Haider (former minister), Dr Khitish Chandra Mandal (state minister for relief and rehabilitation), Nirod Bihari Nag, Dilip Kumar Biswas (film director) and others are from this region.
Places of interest-
Upazila Parishad Flower Garden-
To visit the flower garden of the Upazila Parishad, you can hire rickshaw/tempo/auto from anywhere in the city and from Pirojpur bus stand you can go there by bus.
Floating Vegetable Cultivation-
This floating vegetable cultivation system is located at a distance of 8 km from Nazirpur Upazila by road.
Choyhissa talukdar bari mazar-
From Baufal Upazila, one can easily go to the shrine of Choyhissa Talukdar by rickshaw/motor.
Where to spend the night –
- You can rent a hotel room starts from 200tk to as much as you can. For the purpose of staying at night, Zilla Parishad Dak Bungalow, Nazirpur Upazila has many more local residences are available.
- You can book a room – booking room.
Where to eat –
- This city’s food? ———> People in this area are quite a foodie.
- This region produces various kind of vegetables.
- In Nazirpur, you can find food in different restaurants, cafes and hotels just two steps away.
- There are a few small markets in this area.
- · Do shopping in this city with joy.
HOW TO GO-
Whenever you want to go Nazirpur, search on the home page of our website by selecting the name of the area and where to go (Nazirpur). You will find our website (kemnejabo.com), bus counter location and phone number, bus fare, bus type (AC / non-AC) and all information.
Where can I get a vehicle? Where is the counter? What do I do if I don’t get a vehicle? Can I have a vehicle at night? Can I have a place to stay? Will the restaurant be open?
- Whenever you come to Nazirpur or wherever you live, you can easily reach your destination. You will find counters at all stations. Each station has different bus counters. Contact them to find your destination address.
- To find your counter, contact us by collecting the bus counter number below and we will give you specific information.
- Transportation system at Nazirpur is open 24 hours a day. You will get the bus address by scrolling down.
- At every station in Nazirpur, you can easily find hotels to stay. You can book a room by entering the link above.
Click here for information on other places of interest in Bangladesh