Noakhali । Tourist Spot । Resort । Famous Food । How To Go । and ETC
Welcome to Noakhali, an administrative region in the Chittagong Division of southeastern Bangladesh.
The name of the district town of Noakhali is Maijdi. The present Noakhali district of Chittagong division in the southeastern part of Bangladesh is an “A” class district. It is bounded on the east by Chittagong and Feni districts, on the north by Comilla district, on the west by Laxmipur district and Bhola district, and on the south by the Bay of Bengal. The ancient name of Noakhali district was Bhulua. The original name of Noakhali Sadar Police Station is Sudharam. As a result of the construction of new canals, the name Noakhali was changed from Noakhal. Participated in the Wahabi movement, Khilafat movement in this city.
district has 9 Upazilas (Kabirhat, Companiganj, Chatkhil, Noakhali Sadar, Begumganj, Subarnachar, Senbagh, Sonaimuri, Hatia). Noakhali district economy is mainly dependent on agriculture. The main source of income is fish farming. The Meghna, the main river of Noakhali district, is also one of the notable rivers. Notable personalities of Noakhali district are Ataur Rahman (TV actor), Anisul Haque (politician), Abdush Shakur (literary who received Ekushey Padak), Abul Kalam Azad (Bir Bikram), ATM Shamsuzzaman (actor), Wabaidul Quader (politician), etc.
How to go-
Whenever you want to go Noakhali, search on the home page of our website by selecting the name of the area and where to go (Noakhali). You will find our website (kemnejabo.com), bus counter location and phone number, bus fare, bus type (AC / non-AC) and all information.
Places of interest-
Kalandi Zamindar Bari-
Kalandi Zamindar Bari is a historical zamindar house located in Mohammadpur village in Senabagh Upazila of Noakhali district in Bangladesh. It is also known as Roy Chowdhury Zamindar Bari. This house was established by two zamindars (Ramendra Roy Chowdhury and Zamindar Kangali Roy). They have done a lot of public welfare work for the betterment of the people. If you go to Kalandi from Noakhali Sadar through Senbagh Upazila, you can go to Roy Chowdhury Zamindar’s house.
Nijhum Island is a small island in the Bay of Bengal located in Hatia Upazila of Noakhali district in Bangladesh. The island consists of several chors (Kamlar Chor, Ballar Chor, Chor Osman and Chor Muri). In winter, guest birds like Sari, Jiria, Lenza, Pyong, Rangamuri, Chakhachakhi, Bhutihans, Rajhans, Kadakhoncha, Batan, Jiria, Lenza, Gulinda etc. arrive here. From Chairman ghat of sadar C truck leaves and from Nalchi to Noakhali’s Chairman ghata C truck returns. (Cars are available from 8am to 10am.)
Musapur Closure at the mouth of the Bay of Bengal and Feni in Musapur Union in Companiganj Upazila of Noakhali District is known as Mini Cox’s Bazar or Musapur Beach. From Noakhali city you can go to Kompaniganj Basurhat Bazar then from Basurhat you can easily go to Musapur Closer.
Maijdi Gandhi Ashram is located in Noakhali district. A historical monument to the memory of Mahatma Gandhi. The Gandhi Ashram is located at Jayag Bazar in Sonamuri Upazila, 25 km from Maijdi Court in Noakhali city.
Birshreshtha Ruhul I Library and Memorial Museum-
Md. Ruhul Amin was one of the seven Birshreshta’s who were martyred in the great war of liberation in 1971. The Library and Memorial Museum of his memory is located in Noakhali district. It is located at Bagpachara village of Deoti union in Sonaimuri Upazila, 25 km away from district headquarters.
Dream World Park-
Dream World Park has built by a private enterprise on 25 acres of land. There are so many sources of entertainment for all these resident visitors. Notable are the Swing Chair, Paddle Boat, Helicopter, Swan Boat, Merry Go Round, Kids Train Family Train, Ferris Wheel, Bumper Car and Nagardola. Dream World Park is located 6 km away from Noakhali city.
Bojra Shahi Mosque-
Bojra Shahi Mosque is a historical mosque built in Bojra Union, Sonaimuri Upazila, Noakhali District, Bangladesh. The Bojra Shahi Mosque is modeled on the Shahi Jame Mosque in Delhi. It is common knowledge that if one swears something in Bojra Shahi Mosque, good results are obtained. The distance from Sadar Maijdi to Masjid is 15 km.
Central Shaheed Minar-
The Shaheed Minar is located 12 km away from Noakhali district in Bangladesh.
Other places of interest:
- Arun Chandra High School.
- University of Science and Technology.
- Nijhum Island National Park.
- Noakhali District School.
- Mangrove forests.
- Shwarna dip (island) etc.
Where to spend the night-
- You can rent a hotel room starts from 200tk to as much as you can. Among numerous hotels-
- Rest Hotel Valentino (Mosque Junction, Maizdi),
- Dak Bungalow District Council,
- Rest House LGED,
- Rest House Forest Department,
- Guest House Al-Amin,
- Hotel Rafsan, Hotel R-Farhan,
- Three Star Residential,
- Sugandha International etc. are quite famous.
- You can book a room – booking room.
Where to eat –
- Noakhali food? ———> Famous food is fish in this city. Various kind of fresh fish, dried fish, etc. are also famous here. You can find food in different restaurants, cafes and hotels just two steps away.
- Popular shopping malls of Noakhali are- Super Market, New Market, Karmulya Bazar Market etc. Do shopping in this city with joy.
Where can I get a vehicle? Where is the counter? What do I do if I don’t get a vehicle? Can I have a vehicle at night? Can I have a place to stay? Will the restaurant be open?
- Whenever you come to Noakhali or wherever you live, you can easily reach your destination. You will find counters at all stations. Each station has different bus counters. Contact them to find your destination address.
- To find your counter, contact us by collecting the bus counter number below and we will give you specific information.
- Transportation system is open 24 hours a day. You will get the bus address by scrolling down.
- At every station, you can easily find hotels to stay in. You can book a room by entering the link above.
Click here for information on other places of interest in Bangladesh.