Pirojpur! Where To Spend The Night । Where To Eat । Tourist Spots Etc
Welcome to Pirojpur district in the Barisal division of southern Bangladesh. Travelling to Pirojpur will give you great pleasure.
There are several legends about naming Pirojpur. However, all the legends revolve around the name of Feroz Shah. It is said that Feroz Shah, son of Shah Suza, died and was buried in the cemetery adjacent to the old mosque here. The area was named Pirojpur in memory of Feroze Shah. has 6 Upazilas, 6 thanas, 4 municipalities, 54 unions and 3 parliamentary seats. At present this district is a sedimentary land formed in the tidal polyurethane of the Bay of Bengal. the district was used as a customs and trading centre of Mughals where they traded salt and craftsmen from Selimabad used to make high-quality timber and vessels for shipping. main source of economy of Pirojpur is fish trade, trade of dried fish etc. Famous people in this district include Khan Bahadur Hashem Ali Kha, Ayub Ali, poet Ahsan Habib, Tafazzal Hossain Manik Mia etc.
How to go-
Whenever you want to go Pirojpur, search on the home page of our website by selecting the name of the area and where to go (Pirojpur). You will find our website (kemnejabo.com), bus counter location and phone number, bus fare, bus type (AC / non-AC) and all information.
Places of interest-
Rayerkathi Zamindar Bari-
Rayerkathi Zamindar Bari is one of the historical establishments in this district. Here is a Kalimandir built-in 1858 at the house of Rayerkathi zamindar, where a Shiva linga weighing about 2000kg has been placed. From Pirojpur Sadar you can take a rickshaw and go to Rayerkathi zamindar’s house with a rent of 25/30 taka.
Momin Mosque of Mathbaria-
Momin Mosque in Mathbaria is one of the architectural monuments in this district. The wooden walls of the mosque are rich in Islamic culture, calligraphy, various designs of flowers, leaves and fruits. Rickshaws can be rented from Pirojpur Sadar for Tk 30 to go to Momin Mosque in Mathbaria.
Parerhat zamindar house-
Parerhat zamindar’s house is located in this district. You can go to Zamindar’s house from Sadar for 15 tk only.
Poet Ahsan’s house-
Poet Ahsan’s house is located in Pirojpur. Ahsan’s house can be reached from Pirojpur Sadar by bus for 40/50tk.
Horinpala River View Ecopark-
Horinpala River View Ecopark has been set up artificially on 6 acres of land on the banks of Kacha river in Telikhali union in Bhandari Upazila of Pirojpur district. Where there are river waves, kashbon, nice environment and watchtower, animal sculptures, horse carriages, toy trains etc. From Pirojpur Sadar, you can drive to Mathbaria and get off at Tushkhali. You can go to Harinpala River View Ecopark by local transport like rickshaw or motorcycle and auto-rickshaw.
Bhandaria Shishu Park-
Bhandaria Children’s Park is a family recreation centre located in Pirojpur district. Where innumerable species of plants and flower gardens are available. Shishu Park can be rented from Bhandaria Upazila at 15/20tk.
Other places of interest:
- DC Park,
- Hularhat river port,
- Kadamtala George High School.
- Sapleja factory house.
- Sonakhali zamindar house.
Where to spend the night-
- You can rent a hotel room starts from 200tk to as much as you can. There are numerous hotels like-Hotel Relax, Hotel Rajini, Hotel Vacation, Hotel Dallas, Hotel Al Galive, Hotel Cynthia, Hotel Al Medina, Hotel Shah Newaz and so on.
- You can book a room – booking room.
· Where to eat –
- This city’s food? ———> This region is famous for fish.
- There are also famous dishes like Chuya Pitha, Chaba Pitha, Muitta Pitha, Allan, Biski, Palm Marmalade, Shirni, Coconut Surya, Bread, Fish and Sweets.
- In Pirojpur, you can find food in different restaurants, cafes and hotels just two steps away.
- Rabbi New Market, Pirojpur Vegetable Market, Pirojpur Fish Market etc.
- Do shopping in this city with joy.
Where can I get a vehicle? Where is the counter? What do I do if I don’t get a vehicle? Can I have a vehicle at night? Can I have a place to stay? Will the restaurant be open?
- Whenever you come to Pirojpur or wherever you live, you can easily reach your destination. You will find counters at all stations. Each station has different bus counters. Contact them to find your destination address.
- To find your counter, contact us by collecting the bus counter number below and we will give you specific information.
- Transportation system at Pirojpur is open 24 hours a day. You will get the bus address by scrolling down.
- At every station in Pirojpur, you can easily find hotels to stay. You can book a room by entering the link above.
Click here for information on other places of interest in Bangladesh.