Rangamati Tourist Spot । Where Spend The Night । Where To Eat
Welcome to Rangamati Hill District, an administrative region in the Chittagong Division of southeastern Bangladesh.
Rangamati is the largest district in Bangladesh. it is called the green land of natural beauty. Formerly it was called Corpus Mahal. This region of the Chittagong Hill Tracts is already known as the ‘Queen of Beauty’ for its serenity and beauty. Surrounded by mountains, rivers and lakes, the region is more special because of the harmony between more than 14 ethnic groups including Bengalis who used to live here peacefully. The sights of Rangamati are as follows.
How to go-
Whenever you want to go Rangamati, search on the home page of our website by selecting the name of the area and where to go (Rangamati). You will find our website (kemnejabo.com), bus counter location and phone number, bus fare, bus type (AC / non-AC) and all information.
Places of Interest – Rangamati Tourist Spot
Among the major tourist attractions of the region are:
From Rangamati town you have to travel by boat to Sajek Valley. But Sajek Valley can be easily reached from Khagrachhari Dighinala. We have information on how to get to Khagrachhari. Sajek Valley is the largest union in Bangladesh (602 sq mi). Sites to see are Kamalak Jharna, Pidam Taisa Jharna, Hanging Bridge, Hajachara Jharna, beautiful view of the mountains, river etc.
Kaptai Hydro Power Station:
The Karnafuli Hydro Power Station is powered by water power. Rangamati is about 50 km from Chittagong. A spillway of 845 feet length with 16 water valves is kept. Discharge capacity of 5,25,000 cusec feet per second.
The hanging bridge can be reached directly from Rangamati town via Tabalchhari. Rangamati’s most attractive and unique place is hanging bridge.
Shuvolong waterfall is 25 km away from Rangamati town. Shuvolong waterfall has a great aesthetic view that everyone would love it. Make sure to visit this waterfall whenever you came Rangamati.
From Rangamati town, you have to take a motorbike or local jeep from Dighinala bus terminal to Baghaihat, get off at No. 10 and walk for 15 minutes to reach the waterfall.
by Rangamati town you have to go to this famous waterfall via Bilaichhari.
Muppochhara waterfall is located in Bangalkata Upazila of Rangamati town.
Peda tin tin
This Peda Ting Ting is a famous restaurant which is 5 km away from Rangamati town.
Tuktuk Eco Village
Renting a boat from Rangamati town for 20 rupees and sitting on the top of the hill and seeing the whole city will create a different feeling.
It takes a long time to go from Rangamati town to Raingkhyang pond. So it is safe to come here from Bandarban Ruma Upazila.
you can go directly to Rajban Bihar by motor vehicle From Rangamati town. Huge meditation hole for Buddhist monks, temples, heavenly stairs will give you a feeling of purity.
Tintila Banavihar, located in Langadu Upazila of Rangamati district, is one of the major religious institutions of the Buddhists. You have to spend 3-4 hours on a boat to reach there.
Where to spend the night:
- You can rent a hotel room starts from 200tk to as much as you can. Among them- Circuit House (0351-62012), Forest Department Rest House (0351-63351), LGED Rest House (035163148), Hotel Sufia (01553409149), Hotel Green Castle, Hotel Judge, Hotel Al-Moba, Hotel Shapla. Hotel Dreamland, Needs Hill View etc.
- You can book a room – booking room.
- Wherever you want to visit in Rangamati, you must go out there in the morning and return before evening. This is because hotels/residences have not been developed in many areas.
Where to eat:
- We are always curious about the food of Rangamati tribes. There are small restaurants, hotels, cafes available here. Where you will find a variety of delicious, unique food which you have never seen before.
- Chicken soup with young tamarind leaves, Falgun’s young reddish ampata mashed or raw young whole banana mashed, young bamboo cooked in various terms, bamboo fry, bamboo stalks, mocha mashed, raw turmeric mashed, small flower with small fish, banana leaves, banana Kalmi bharta, thankuni leaf bharta, various types of cooked vegetables, chicken gurdani, l duck meat kalabhuna, kanchki fry and bharta are some of the fun and delicious items.
Shopping in Rangamati :
The hill people made various garments, art, handicrafts and other household items. You will see something which was used to be a part of Bengali tradition but now rare.
Where can I get a vehicle? Where is the counter? What do I do if I don’t get a vehicle? Can I have a vehicle at night? Can I have a place to stay? Will the restaurant be open?
- Whenever you come to Rangamati or wherever you live here, you can easily reach your destination. You will find counters at all stations. Each station has different bus counters. Contact them to find your destination address.
- To find your counter, contact us by collecting the bus counter number below and we will give you specific information.
- Transportation system at Rangamati is open 24 hours a day. You will get the bus address by scrolling down.
- At every station in Rangamati, you can easily find hotels to stay. You can book a room by entering the link above.
If You Want to know another Tourist Spot Information? Click Here